Social Bookmark this page:
Pandemic Planning is a top priority right now and here is how we can help!
by OPEX Hosting Marketing Team, May 6th 2009
The Financial Services Authority has also recently asked banks to reassess their flu contingency planning in light of the recent outbreak. OPEX Hosting has been consulting with a number of financial institutes on how to record compliantly in the event that a government mandate is put out restricting the movement of people and can assist with any business continuity telephony issues.
OPEX hosted telephony gives customers on-demand access to ‘call centre type’ capabilities like call recording, clinician rota routing and Interactive Voice Response (IVR) at a fraction of the cost and without having to buy or maintain any equipment.
Hosted telephony products include:
- 0300 Numbers
- Automatic Call Distribution
- Call Recording
- Clinician Rota Routing
- Mobile Phone Recording
- NQR reporting
- Self-Service IVR
What it delivers for customers:
- Low cost access to specialist technology
- A shared infrastructure solution - accessible regardless of location or department
- Retains ‘easy to access’ interaction evidence for medico-legal assurance
- Demonstrates adherence to best practice and governance guidelines
- Provides a low cost telecoms contingency solution
- Supports NHS home and mobile working initiatives
Who is already using it?
Click on our case studies section to view East Berkshire Primary Care Out of Hours and Thamesdoc to find out more about how hosted telephony solutions are working for them.