OPEX achieves ISO 27001:2005 ISMS Registered Status
OPEX Hosting has recently been awarded the ISO 27001:2005 ISMS (Information Security Management System) - the international standard for a company bas...
The OPEX Call Craft platform is at the forefront of hosted enterprise telephony. The reliability, stability and flexibility of the Call Craft platform is borne out by its extensive use within a wide variety of vertical markets including the National Health Service, government and Financial Institutions.
Call Craft is a generic self-service platform which OPEX customers can use to manage the telephony services that they have bought from OPEX. Such services may include:
- Routing of calls and call distribution (ACD)
- Inbound and outbound recording of calls
- IVR and voice prompt management
- Remote switch management as a contingency plan
A more complete list of OPEX products and services available through the Call Craft platform can be found in the Products section of the web site.
Security and Reliability
The OPEX Call Craft platform is only accessible by authorised users with a sophisticated level of security which includes:
- Company, User and Password Security
- RSA tokens for higher security
- Secure HTTPS servers protected by the Verisign Extended Validation service
- Fully-meshed high-availability servers on multiple networks
- The ability to download sensitive data direct to customer sites
All access to the Call Craft application is managed by the customer's administrator. Different levels of user can be created to provide granular control over who has access to which application areas. Detailed tamper-proof activity logging of WHO did WHAT, and WHEN are also available to add extra security.
Reporting is available through Call Craft by means of a self-service reporting module. Reports that can be run include:
- Summary telephony reports
- Detailed telephony reports
- Real time data reports (wall-board information)
Statistical reports to analyse performance against Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)